Drivers are paid based on the number of miles driver. Its simple, the more you drive the more you make. With Thomas Transportation all of our line hauls are or the longest in the industry, and their DEDICATED runs. While other drivers may stop more frequently, eating up their daily hours of series with multiple stops, at Thomas Transportation you will enjoy the long dedicated routes. Driving for Thomas Transportation gives you’re the easiest opportunity to make the most per mile driven with our new fleet of trucks. Trucks that can’t move can’t make you money, and we here at Thomas Transportation realize that. We have national rental accounts to cover our customers and our drivers in the event that equipment failure happens to ensure we deliver top customer service to both our drivers and our customers. With Thomas you will rack up the miles.
- Medical Insurance for all drivers that drive the qualified hours(10,000 a month for solos and 20,000 miles a month for teams) after 90 days of employment
- Truck Expense Reimbursements
- Recruiting Bonuses
- Safety Bonuses
- Lay Over pay
- Home Time
- Longevity Bonus (3'rd year)
- Vacation (2'nd year)
Plus, our compensation package includes generous bonus programs that increase your income.
Are you interested in driving for Thomas Transportation?
If so, we are interested in hearing from you. Thomas Transportations remains to be a premier transportation and logistics company, with coverage throughout the United States. If you are interested in applying for a position, please call our Driver Recruiting department at (610) 383-9755 (Mon - Fri between 8a.m.- 5 p.m. and Sat between 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. CST)
- Have recent verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Have a valid class (A) CDL
- Be at least 23 years old
- Meet DOT requirements
- Pass a company physical, including substance screening
- Have a stable verifiable work history
- Have an acceptable driving record
- Be able to perform functions described in job description.